We place high value on sustainability
Sustainable holidays at Panoramahof Loipersdorf
We place great emphasis on sustainable tourism to have a positive impact on the environment and the local community.
- All rooms and suites are furnished with natural and sustainable materials.
- The ecological footprint is minimised through the use of renewable energies (over 200m2 collector surface with electricity storage), the reduction of water consumption, waste separation and recycling programmes as well as the use of environmentally friendly cleaning agents.
- Solar-powered air conditioning
- Sustainability at Panoramahof also means supporting the local community. Regional products are used to strengthen the local economy. By working with local suppliers and service providers, jobs are created and local culture is promoted.
- Sustainability at Panoramahof also contributes to your own well-being. By staying in a natural environment, far away from noise and hustle and bustle, you can relax and unwind. The fresh air, the opportunity to exercise in nature and the enjoyment of healthy, regional food contribute to a healthy lifestyle.